Pants of indeterminate age in an ancient apartment in a hogbutcher locale

Sunday, August 21, 2005

All Ready to Go

All of the remaining bracelets have now been packaged and will be mailed out tomorrow!

Now that I have all that taken care of, I can get back to the business of accounting. I have a number of receipts to document (more supplies, all the shipping, etc.), and add to the total material costs. Once I've done that, I can figure out how much the second set of donations to GSFP and CPH will be and then make the transfer through Paypal (which I will, of course, post here).

This has been a lot of work, but I wouldn't have missed it for anything.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Pandora said...

Hi -

Wanted to let you know that the bracelet arrived and I love it. It is light and bright and absolutely beautiful.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to this.

3:59 PM

 
Blogger Lisa said...

I got my bracelets today too and I love them! I bought one to wear and one to give away. After reading so much about Cindy on my blog, my wonderful coach, Rixie, asked me to donate her monthly fee to the Crawford Peace House and GSFP and I split it between the two. I decided that I would honor Rixie's donation by sending her the other bracelet.

They are so lovely. I wear mine proudly! Thank you for doing this.

9:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home