Pants of indeterminate age in an ancient apartment in a hogbutcher locale

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sneak Peak: Men's Casey Bracelet

Due to popular request, I've been working up a "men's" version of the Casey bracelet, though anyone could wear it, of course. It's just a little weightier and less sparkly.


Click for a larger view.

It's goldstone, sodalite, and sterling silver, with a black leather band.

It's not ready for ordering yet. I still need to figure out how much the materials are going to cost, so I can know how to price it. I suspect it will have to be more than the original.

What do you think?

1 Comments:

Anonymous peggy manfredi said...

Your designs do not show up. Is there another site I can visit that also displays these bracelets?

12:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home